Performing a Bathroom Faucet Repair
When your Hotpoint washing machine is not working and is in need of repairs, if it is showing the E15 or F15 error code, this means that it is not pumping the water away after a wash cycle, and your clothes are probably coming out wet and you may even be having problems opening the door after the wash as finished.
The most likely causes of this problem in no particular order is:
- The drainage hose is kinked
- The pump as something stopping it from turning or is blocked
- The drainage hose or plumping are blocked
- A internal pipe or path is blocked
- The pump as developed a fault
There are other things that can cause this error message to come up but in this article we will only deal with the problems listed above as they are the problems most likely to cause this error message and due to the limited space here I can only go in to limited details, but I hope you still find this article helpful
- To check if the drainage hose is kinked you should check the hose from the washer to the connection at U bend or refrigerator repair los angeles where ever it connects to the household plumbing, just check to see it has not been kinked and that it as been installed to the manufacturers standard, you can check this in the installation manual that came with your washer. You may find that to check the hose properly you have to pull the washer out, before doing that you should be aware that putting a washer back can often be harder than taking it out and also that the washer is connected to both the mains electric and mains water supply and there are serious risks involved in taking it out.
- If the pump as something stopping it from turning or is blocked you can normally fix this problem by simply removing and cleaning the small filter at the bottom front of most washing machines, but there is likely to be a drum full of water that will try to escape as you loosen the filter, its worth noting here that if there is water in the machine and you loosen the filter and the drum remains full of water then you will probably have some kind of internal blockage, but if the water does come out you will need to control the flow using a small container to catch the water, loosening and tightening the filter to control the flow of water. If the door on your Hotpoint washing machine would not open, the after completing this process the door should open
- For the next 3 problems you would likely be best advised to call a engineer who will be able to quickly check and unblock your plumbing, check and unlock the internal pipes on you washing machine and also check and if needed replace the pump, the job to do all this should take less than a hour and parts if needed are very cheap